Be who you want to be for the day at a city built for kids!
- No Cancelation
- Show Mobile or Printed Voucher
- 1 Day(s) Durationt
- Open Date Ticket
- Enter Directly With Voucher
- Hop on over to Imagination, where you can build anything you want with Lego bricks!
- Test your Lego creation's structure and stability on the earthquake table!
- Build and program Lego robots at Lego Technic, then make them fire laser blasters
- Plunge down a tropical jungle at the Land of Adventure or go for a thrilling ride on the Dragon Roller Coaster
- Check out incredible Asian landmarks at Miniland – all recreated using 30 million Lego bricks!
- Take a train, captain your own boat or pilot an airplane at Lego City
- Shop at The Big Shop, the only place where you'll find the largest selection of Lego toys in Asia!
- Travel from Singapore to Legoland Malaysia easily when you buy your ticket with return transfers, either by bus or by private transfer
What To Expect
Trek northward into Malaysian domain for a fun day out at Legoland! Hunt for lost treasure and plunge down a boat slide in the Land of Adventure. Go on the Dragon Roller Coaster or try Merlin's carousel challenge in the Lego Kingdoms. Shoot water bombs at Lego Technic, or spin as crazily as you want on the Technic Twister. Then pilot your own plane or learn to drive at Lego City, before shopping at the largest Lego store in Asia, the Big Shop! You'll also get to build your own Lego Robots at the Mindstorms, and explore Lego Replicas of Asian landmarks in Miniland. There's plenty to look forward to and a lot of room for your creativity and imagination to go wild, so round up the family and make a day trip to Asia's first Legoland Park!
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Child ticket: Age 3-11
- Free entry for toddlers aged 0-2, but parents will be required to purchase mandatory swim diapers for RM11 upon entry to the Water Park
- Travelers should obtain all entry or transit visa requirements to Malaysia
- Passports must have a minimum of 6 months validity after completing the journey across to Malaysia
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- Ticket validity dates can be found in each package details
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher
- Theme Park: 10:00am-6:00pm, daily
- Water Park: 10:00am-7:00pm, daily
- Please remember to check for your visit
- 7, Jalan Legoland, Medini, 79100 Nusajaya, Johor, Malaysia
How To Get There:
- From Johor Bahru city, Legoland is 17 minutes away by car, Uber or Grab
- From Kuala Lumpur, opt for a convenient transfer service from Kuala Lumpur city center directly to the park (Select transfer package to Area G)
- From Singapore, private transfer services are available from Singapore to Legoland Malaysia
By Public Transport
- From Singapore, buy your ticket with return bus transfers to get to Legoland Malaysia
- Once confirmed, no cancelations may be made