- Completed and signed Thai visa application form One recent passport-size colour photograph on a white background – can be arranged in our office.
- Original passport with at least 6 months’ validity beyond the validity of the visa. Minimum two blank pages should be available for stamping the visa.
Copy of a Residence permit for non-Singaporean passport holders (EP, PR, DP, S-Pass).
- If you are a holder of a new type of long-term employment pass which shows a QR code instead of an expiry date you must provide a printout of the expiry status.
- You can get it via the Ministry of Manpower’s free SGWorkPass app (available on
App Store and Google Play).
- This printout must show the current date and confirm that the work pass is valid;
- Copy of inbound and outbound tickets.
- Evidence of adequate finance (bank statement for the previous month);
- Completed Authorisation letter.
- Nationals of Nigeria are required to provide 2 application forms and 2 photos.
- Nationals of Algeria, Bangladesh, Egypt, India, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Nepal, Pakistan, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria and Yemen are required to provide 3 application forms and 3 photos.
- Nationals of China, Iran and North Korea are required to provide 4 application forms and 4 photos.
- Chinese passport holders and Taiwanese non-residents must apply in person directly at the Consulate.
- Normally, visa processing takes 3-5 working days after lodgement of the documents to the Embassy.
- However, in some cases the processing time can be extended up to 10 days.
- Therefore, we advise you to start planning your trip in advance.
- Application approval for the following countries will take up to 4-6 weeks as they require approval from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and other relevant authorities in Bangkok:
- Afghanistan, Iraq and North Korea.
- China (only if the intended stay in Thailand exceeds 90 days).
- The consulate fee of the Royal Thai Embassy is 50 SGD.
- Our processing fee is 90 SGD.